Friday, 4 December, 2020

One killed in electrocution in Tanahu

November 3, 2019

Damauli, Nov 3  A teenager died from an electric shock at Bakhre of Myagde rural municiplaity-1 in Tanahu district. The deceased has been identified as Sandesh Sunar, 17, of the same locality, according to the District Police Office, Tanahu. Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Leela Raj Lamichhane shared that Sunar received the electric sock from an under-construction two-storey house. Critically injured in the incident, Sunar died during the treatment at Manipal Teaching Hospital in Pokhara.

Your Comments

Chief editor

Office

Flag Counter