Sarlahi, April 1 ,, Four persons were injured when a gas cylinder exploded at Pidari bazaar of Haripur municipality-9 in the district today morning. The explosion took place after the meat shop of one Chandeshwor Sah caught fire.
One house and three shops were burnt down in the fire that spread from a fire lit nearby to burn trashes, said the locals. Likewise, a small farmer’s cooperative was also damaged. The details of property loss in the incident are yet to come by.
The flame was doused with the help of the police, local people and a fire engine. The injured–Bishwo Nath Sah of the municipality-9, Bharat Pandit of Kabilasi municipality-1 and Gautam Sah and Manjur Ansari both of Pidari municipality–were rushed to Birgunj for treatment, said the police.